Index du Forum

Forum du groupe d'auteurs les Sadiques Yaoistes qui écrit des fanfictions, fictions originales et fait des traductions. Sur fictionpress et fanfiction.net.

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Sleep and mood issues post-FMT ::

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vejezulu
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Cotations Membres: 5
Moyenne: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sleep and mood issues post-FMT Répondre en citant

Hi,

Have any of you had sleep issues post-FMT?
My current symptoms: Wake up 4x a night, sometimes in cold sweat. Also I have this general full body achiness/weakness that is relived by a bowel movement. Also any mood issues like depression and lack of joy in doing any activity.
The symptoms seems to be getting worse for every FMT that I've done. The first FMT lead to these symptoms and over time have gotten worse. Depression was at its worse when I used my brother as the unhealthy donor, the following FMT's helped reduce the mood symptoms. But now the waking up multiple times a night seems to be increasing... 
Otherwise my "GI" issues have normalized. 1 bowel movement a day, close to bristol type 4 although on the softer side (still stays whole when I flush and doesn't just break apart).

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://cdiffdiscuss.org/PHPBB3/viewtopic.php?t=16238
Decentralized system marketing examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006